Hello and welcome to the fourth Review Copy Cleanup! After three successful editions in 2012 and 2013, we’re back for another month of review copy reading madness. Whether you have a modest pile or a complete mountain of review books to get through, everyone is welcome to join.
What is the Review Copy Cleanup?
Grab our button
Show off our improved awesome Review Copy Cleanup button on your blog so everyone can see you’re participating!
Grab code for the button:
- The Review Copy Cleanup 4.0 runs from 1 to 28 February
- It starts and ends at midnight according to your local timezone to avoid confusion
- To sign up, just fill in the linky below. Link to your sign up post directly, please! The linky is the same on both of our blogs, so you only have to sign up once
- The linky will close on the 15th, so make you sign up before then
- When you post your sign up post on your blog, either include the challenge button with your post or link it back to this article so that people know where to sign up. Thanks! (:
- Every book you received for review counts towards the challenge, both e-books and hard copies (even audiobooks for review, if you have those), including all genres and lengths
- Feel free to use the #RCCleanup hashtag on Twitter for your RCC related tweets or join in the Twitter party at http://tweetchat.com/room/RCCleanup and meet lots of awesome bloggers (:
- At the end of every week we will post our personal updates, and we’ll include a linky for you to add yours!
Sign up here: