So, Dewey’s 24 hour Read-a-thon has officially started! I’m quite busy this weekend because as you can see, I’m already participating in the Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-thon, so I thought, why shouldn’t I take part in two read-a-thons? They’re running at the same time anyway. 🙂
This is my first time doing both events so I’m super excited!
Dewey’s event starts with an introductory meme in which you let everyone know who you are, what you’re reading, etc, so here we go.
1) Where are you reading from today? – Debrecen, Hungary
2) Three random facts about me… – I’m addicted to cats, I used to be a rhythmic gymnast, Halloween and Christmas are my favourite times of the year.
3) How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? – I have two. I’m sure I won’t be able to finish both of them because I’m such a slow reader, but who knows? My three books are: The Imitation of Patsy Burke, and Parker Pyne Investigates
4) Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? – My number one goal is to finish The Imitation of Patsy Burke. I’d like to read as much as I possibly can but I don’t have any goals concerning the number of hours, pages or comments.
5) If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?– This is my first read-a-thon!