Hello and welcome to the very last day of my blogoversary celebration! As you might remember, I asked you to submit interview questions you’d like to ask me – both reading / blogging related and totally random – sometime last week and as I promised earlier, today I’m back with my answers. Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to send in their questions and celebrated with me, and thanks for all your lovely messages, comments and tweets!
- Hey there! Congrats on the blogoversary! Actually there’s been a question nagging at me from when I first saw your blog: is it easy getting newly published English books where you are from? Or do you have to get them by mail? I know in Egypt it’s very hard to find the books I’d love to read, so I was wondering about that! – Aliaa @ Mademoiselle Le Sphinx
- Now that you’ve been blogging for a year, what would you have done differently from the beginning if you knew then what you know now? – Hannah @ The Irish Banana Review
- What places would you like to visit someday? – Stephanie
- What is the hardest part of blogging for you? And your favourite? And a completely random question…what would be your last supper, if (heaven forbid!) you had one? – Mel S @ Mel’s Random Reviews
- What do you think are the top 5 books that you loved most during your one year of blogging? – Kelsey @ Kelsey’s Cluttered Bookshelf
- Do you think hardcover books last longer than paperback books?
- What is that one country where you would like to live in? – Pragya @ Reviewing Shelf
- Hi Vicky! We love your blog – and not only because you’ve given some great to reviews to some of our lovely authors. It’s obvious from the quality of your posts that you really put in the thought and time when you’re writing a review, and that coupled with the fact you have this great design and fun features makes us think you must spend a lot of time on making BBT as good as it is! How much time do you take for BBT, and how do you balance that with your other commitments?! We work in publishing and still find that we don’t get as much time to read as we would like! – Kirsty
Do you have a question that hasn’t been answered yet? Feel free to leave a comment below. 🙂 And don’t forget to enter my blogoversary giveaway for your chance to win a book of your choice.