Since I received quite many emails, tweets, and Goodreads messages from fellow bloggers concerning blog templates, ARCs, and other blogging related issues, I decided to you guys out and start a new weekly feature here on Books, Biscuits, and Tea. If you missed my previous posts or you’re looking for something in particular, you came to the right place. You’ll find all my blogging related tips and tricks below.
- How do you get publishers to notice you and your blog?
- How to get blogging mentors, how to create blog buttons, and my thoughts on sharing ARCs.
- How do you get involved in blog tours?
- How do you handle the stress of blogging?
- Blogger vs. WordPress
- How do you protect your blog from spam?
If you have another question that hasn’t been answered yet, feel free to fill out the form below and I’ll do my best to help you. 🙂
[contact-form subject=”Blogging Know-How question” to=”firstname.lastname@example.org”] [contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /] [contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /] [contact-field label=”Question” type=”textarea” required=”true” /] [/contact-form]